SHARE THIS PRODUCT
1 in stock
Ready to use 1L diluted F10SC disinfectant refill bottle.
F10SC diluted to a 1:250 concentration.
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant is not only our personal choice of cleaning disinfectant for our own cages and aviaries, it is also widely used throughout Veterinary practices as a preferred disinfectant due to it being safe to use around animals and its effectiveness at killing a broad spectrum of harmful micro-organisms.
F10SC is a veterinary disinfectant achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms which include:
It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations. For best results F10SC should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
Uses for F10SC:
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages),
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10®SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
How to Use:
Attach trigger spray (Not supplied) to top of bottle. Disinfection of hard surfaces and equipment – Rinse the area with water. Apply F10 disinfectant Ready To Use as a wash or spray and leave to air dry.
Disinfection of air spaces – Apply F10 Ready To Use through a spray and leave to dry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.