SHARE THIS PRODUCT
£12.44 – £18.44
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant (Super Concentrate) is not only our personal choice of cleaning disinfectant for our own cages and aviaries, it is also widely used throughout Veterinary practices as a preferred disinfectant due to it being safe to use around animals and its effectiveness at killing a broad spectrum of harmful micro-organisms.
F10SC is a veterinary disinfectant achieves a broad spectrum kill of a wide range of potentially harmful micro-organisms which include:
It is completely safe to use in presence of animals and poses no personal or bio-hazard when used at the recommended concentrations. For best results F10SC should be allowed to air dry i.e. do not wash off.
Uses for F10SC:
- Effective and safe general disinfection of all hard surfaces (such as tables, floors and cages),
- For animal housekeeping procedures (such as the cleaning of food and water bowls and bedding)
- F10®SC can be sprayed on and left to disinfect after cleaning to provide additional biosecurity
- Fogging of entire rooms and hard to reach surfaces
- Fogging of air spaces to eliminate air-borne micro-organisms
Recommended dilution rates of F10®SC
The high dilution rates mean that F10 is one of the most cost-effective disinfectant ranges on the market.
- General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 litre)
- High level disinfection against bacteria, fungi and most viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 litre)
- For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or Circovirus (PBFD) at 1:100 (10ml in 1 litre)
F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant (Concentrate) is available in different size containers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.