- Definitions and interpretation.
- “Data” shall mean collectively all information that you submit to Planet Aviary via the website. This definition incorporates the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
- “Data Protection Laws” shall mean any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data including but not limited to the GPDR and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation.
- “GPDR” shall mean the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- “Planet Aviary” shall mean Planet Aviary, a sole trader registered in England and Wales.
- “User” or “You” shall mean any third party that accesses this website and is not either (a) employed by Planet Aviary and acting in the course of their employment or (b) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Planet Aviary and accessing this website in connection with the provision of such services.
- “Website” shall mean the website whose URL is planetaviary.com and any sub domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “Including” is understood too mean “including without limitation”.
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Planet Aviary is the “Data controller”. This means that Planet Aviary determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you.
- Contact information such as email and telephone numbers.
How we collect Data.
- We collect data in the following ways.
- Data is given to us by you.
- Planet Aviary will collect your Data when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post,, email or through any other means.
- To the extent that you access the website, we will collect Data automatically for example we will automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with it’s content.
Our use of Data.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Data may be used for internal record keeping.
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests.
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons.
Keeping Data secure.
- We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected Data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via the following email address: [email protected].
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org . Get safe online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- 1. You have the following rights in relation to your Data.
- Right to access – the right to request (a). copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (b) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information that we hold about you, we will not charge you for this , unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. Where we are legally permitted to dod so we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to Data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contract us via this email address: [email protected].
- If you are dissatisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at www.ico.org.uk .
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period we hold it.
Links to other websites.
Changes of business ownership and control.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above. Instances we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exceeding any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact All Creatures Ltd t/a Planet Aviary by email at [email protected].